AfterlifeCinema
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AfterlifeCinema and its affiliates aCurateGaming

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I will be buying starcraft 2 this week
Hey! I figured I should stop by and make myself known. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:38 pm by SnEAKiiMz

» I have an idea!
Hey! I figured I should stop by and make myself known. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:23 pm by MajicTea

» Hey! I figured I should stop by and make myself known.
Hey! I figured I should stop by and make myself known. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:10 pm by MajicTea

» MajicTea Application
Hey! I figured I should stop by and make myself known. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:49 pm by MajicTea

» The Application
Hey! I figured I should stop by and make myself known. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:06 pm by SnEAKiiMz

» The Application process
Hey! I figured I should stop by and make myself known. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:01 pm by SnEAKiiMz

» Rules read them before applying
Hey! I figured I should stop by and make myself known. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:22 pm by SnEAKiiMz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Hey! I figured I should stop by and make myself known.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajicTea

Hey! I figured I should stop by and make myself known. Empty
PostSubject: Hey! I figured I should stop by and make myself known.   Hey! I figured I should stop by and make myself known. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Just stopped by to say hi, and considering its sunday and I really dont know how to make my 5 posts without spamming I figured one would do for today =). My names Kaleb I'm 19 and for my whole 19 years on this earth I've been a gamer. Some of my fondest memories are sitting on the floor with my dad player super mario bros on the super nintendo. I always look for fun in my gamming experiences, but I'm also very competitive. So if you need a fun clan member to goof around with I'm down, or if you want to hit up some team S&D on a serious note then I'm down with that as well.

Im very friendly and I look forward to watching this clan grow, feel free to hit me up for anything you need.
Back to top Go down

Hey! I figured I should stop by and make myself known.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AfterlifeCinema :: Recruitment :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: